Easily Add Clarity & Depth to your Master Using Psychoacoustics
We designed Focus to make one of the mastering industry secrets available to you using psychoacoustics – right out of the box.
Focus takes care of all the wizardry behind the scenes, creating this psychoacoustic processing chain while keeping the effect mono-compatible.
All you have to do is to adjust the filterband to highlight any important elements in your master you want to stand out.
This technique can take your mix into a completely new sonic realm, making your kick drums punch through and helping lead vocals and instruments sit effortlessly in the mix.
- Well guarded mastering secret revealed
- Bring out elements in your master in a new way
- Analog modeled filters and summing
- Extremely light on CPU and RAM
- Mastering is the key to giving a well balanced mix the final push to make it stand out. However, many commercial releases seem to have a level of depth and clarity that seems extremely difficult to achieve